Professor Dept of Mechanical Engg., IISc Bangalore
CURRENT RESEARCH INTEREST
Transition and Turbulence in Fluid Flows, Convective Heat Transfer, Cooling of Electronic Equipment, Unsteady Boundary-layer Separation and Vorticity Dynamics, High Reynolds Number Film Flows.
PERSONAL HOME PAGE
- Sreenivas K R, Dey P K and Arakeri Jaywant H, "Levitation of a drop over a film flow", Jl. Fluid Mechanics380, pp. 297-307(1999). Download
- Das Debopam and Arakeri Jaywant H, "Transition of wall bounded unsteady velocity profiles with reverse flow", Jl. Fluid Mechanics 374, pp. 251-283 (1998). Download
- Ananda Theerthan S. and Arakeri Jaywant H, "A model for the near wall dynamics of turbulent Rayleigh Benard convection", Jl. Fluid Mechanics373, pp 221 (1998). Download
- Dewan Anupam, Arakeri Jaywant H and Srinivasan J, "A new turbulence model for the axis-symmetric plume", Appl. Math. Modelling21, pp. 709-719(1997). Download
- Consultant on Water hammer/surge analysis of Cooling water systems of thermal power plants.
- Consultant on Hydraulics & Heat Transfer.
- Associated Faculty in Centre for Product Design & Manufacturing (CPDM).