Professor Dept of Aerospace Engg., IISc Bangalore
CURRENT RESEARCH INTEREST
Fluid mechanics, Turbulence
Turbulent flow computations, especially Large Eddy Simulation
Aeroacoustics, Combustion, Flow design
PERSONAL HOME PAGE
- J. Mathew, R. Lechner, H. Foysi, J. Sesterhenn, and R. Friedrich, "An explicit filtering method for large eddy simulation of compressible flows", Physics of Fluids, vol. 15, 2003.
- Das, and J. Mathew, "Direct numerical simulation of turbulent spots", Computers & Fluids, vol. 30, 2001.
- J. Mathew, and A. J. Basu, "Some characterisitics of entrainment at a cylindrical turbulence boundary", Physics of Fluids, vol. 14, no. 7, 2002, pp. 2065--2072.
- Research Associate, ICOMP at NASA Lewis Research Center, Cleveland, OH USA (1990)
- Fellow, National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore (1992)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IISc (1992)
- Senior Research Associate, The National Academies, USA at Air Force Research Laboratory, WPAFB, OH, USA (2004)
- Visiting Professor, Technische Universitaet Muenchen (2000)