We have great pleasure in inviting you to a one day workshop at IIT Madras
on Thursday, 12th October, 2017 funded by SERB, DST.
Aim of the workshop:
1. Update participants about the Automotive research facilities available within NCCRD at IIT Madras and IISc Bangalore, including lab visit
2. Summarize current research activities conducted at NCCRD
3. Summarize deliverables achieved and its impact
4. Using these facilities - who can use and the procedure for using them
5. Benefit to other academic institutions, R&D labs and Industry
Who can attend:
1. Faculty, from all educational institutions within india, who are currently working or propose to work in the area of Automotive combustion
2. Post Docs and Senior research scholars, from all educational institutions within india, who are currently working or propose to work in the area of Automotive combustion - Please send CV and Statement of Interest from up to 3 students from your Institution and selected students will be notified
3. Participants from the Industry and Research Labs who are currently working in the area of Automotive combustion
Venue: IC&SR building, Hall # 2, IIT Madras
Date: Thursday, 12th October, 2017
Time: 10.00am-4.00pm (Lunch, Coffee/Tea snacks will be provided)
Title: Automotive combustion
No accommodation will be provided
Reimbursements: Only participants from Academic Institutions are eligible for reimbursements
(Must submit original receipt to get the reimbursement)
1. Faculty members will be reimbursed economy Air fare as per Government of India Norms (special requests if any may be sent at the earliest)
2. Post Docs and Research scholars will be reimbursed 2nd AC train fare
3. Local travel charges will be paid as per the bills submitted
If you are unable to attend, please nominate another person from your organization to attend.
Please feel free to nominate more members from your organization/Institution, who are actively working in the area of Automotive combustion, if you think they will benefit by attending this workshop - by sending email to email@example.com with their contact mail id.