National Center for Combustion Research and Development
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras & Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore
Post-Doctoral Research Associate Position
The experimental multiphase combustion lab at NCCRD (National Combustion Center), IISc Bangalore is currently looking for a postdoctoral research associate in a DRDO funded project.
The selected candidate would ideally focus on developing a new class of fuel injectors for gas turbine combustors. The main responsibilities include,
but not limited to setting up of high-pressure rigs, conducting experiments using high fidelity laser diagnostic tools, post analysis of data and interpretation.
1. A recent Ph.D. in Mechanical / Aerospace / Chemical or similar branches. People who have submitted their theses and waiting for final defense can also apply.
2. Strong background in laser diagnostic tools like PIV, PLIF, PDPA etc
3. Demonstrated accomplishments in fluid mechanics and combustion research as evident through publications and patents
4. Experience in handling high-pressure test rigs, data acquisition systems
5. Data analysis and image processing knowledge in MATLAB
6. Strong knowledge in 3D design tools like Pro-E, CATIA etc
As per DRDO norms
How to apply
Please send a detailed CV along with a list of peer-reviewed publication in journals and conferences to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org