Assistant Professor Dept of Aerospace Engg., IISc Bangalore
CURRENT RESEARCH INTEREST
Turbulent Reacting Flows in Gas Turbine and other High Speed Propulsion Engines using Optical Diagnostics, High Performance Computation and Theoretical Analysis. Functional Sprays and Droplets in Engine and Solar Cell Applications.
PERSONAL HOME PAGE
- S. Chaudhuri, "Life of Flame Particles Embedded in Premixed Flames Interacting with Near Isotropic Turbulence", Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, vol. 35, no. 2, 2015, pp. 1305-1312.
- S. Chaudhuri, F. Wu, D. Zhu, and C. K. Law, "Flame speed and self-similar propagation of expanding turbulent premixed flames", Physical Review Letters, vol. 108, 2012, pp. 044503.
- S. Chaudhuri, V. Akkerman, and C. K. Law, "Spectral formulation of turbulent flame speed and its modification by hydrodynamic instability", Physical Review E, vol. 84, 2011, pp. 026322.
- S. Chaudhuri, S. Kostka, M. Renfro, and B. M. Cetegen, "Blowoff mechanism of two dimensional bluff stabilized turbulent premixed flames in a prototypical rig", Combustion and Flame, vol. 158, no. 7, 2011, pp. 1358.
- S. Chaudhuri, S. Kostka, M. W. Renfro, and B. M. Cetegen, "Blowoff dynamics of bluff body stabilized conical premixed flames", Combustion and Flame, vol. 157, no. 4, 2010.
Assistant Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IISc, Bangalore (2013)
Research Staff at the Law Combustion Group, DOE Combustion Energy Frontier Research Center, Princeton University (2011)
Post Doctoral Research Associate at the Law Combustion Group, DOE Combustion Energy Frontier Research Center, Princeton University. (2010)
Research Assistant at the Combustion and Gas Dynamics Laboratory, Pratt and Whitney Center of Excellence in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Connecticut. (2006)